How Does AfterPay Work?
- Shop for all of your favorite items and choose Afterpay at checkout as your payment method. First-time shoppers will provide payment details, returning shoppers will log in to make their purchase.
- After you complete checkout, your order is processed and shipped out to you.
How do I sign up?
- When you are checking out simply choose Afterpay as your payment method. You will then be routed to Affterpay to enter your payment details. You'll be shown your breakdown of payments. If you agree you'll be routed back over to our site and your order is completed. It's that simple!
When will my first payment be due?
- For some purchases, if your total exceed your Afterpay approved spending limit the first payment will be taken at the time your order is placed. When you sign up you'll be notified if the first payment is due at that time.
Is there a fee for using Afterpay Installments?
- Installments by Afterpay is a free serviced offered by retailers to shoppers. There are no upfront fees charged and o interest incurred. Your only fees that may be imposed would be late fees if your scheduled payment is unsuccessful processed.
Can I speak with someone at Afterpay?
- You can call Afterpay 7 days a week from 7am-7pm CST at 1(855)-289-6014